We thought we had left all this behind in 2020, but here we are with the Zoom Quizzes…again!
The cabin fever may be getting to us all but connecting with friends over Zoom can be a lot of fun. Whether you’ve already done loads of Zoom quizzes or you’ve finally cracked and decided to give on a go, we’ve put together a list of questions that are sure to get get your thinking cap on.Horizontal
Here are some questions for your next Zoom quiz…
Zoom Quiz Questions
General Knowledge Quiz Questions
- Joseph R. Biden is the current President of The United States, but what does the “R” stand for in his name?
- Who painted the Mona Lisa?
- What is Queen Elizabeth II’s surname?
- Who is the most followed person on Instagram?
- Which author wrote Normal People?
- What year were the Olympics first held?
- Who is the Prime Minister of the UK
- Who invented the telephone?
- What nut is in the middle of a Ferrero Rocher?
- How many elements are there in the periodic table?
TV/Movies Quiz Questions
- How many seasons of Friends are there?
- Phoebe Dynevor stars in the Netflix show Bridgerton, but which UK soap does her mother star in?
- What is the name of the school in Sex Education?
- In what franchise would you find the character Katniss Everdeen?
- In Harry Potter how many Weasley children are there?
- What film holds the record for highest grossing film?
- What is the name of the capital of Westeros in Game of Thrones?
- How many films are in the Twilight saga?
- Name the fictional town in Home and Away
- What was the first animated Disney movie?
Music Quiz Questions
- In what year was the band One Direction formed? – 2010
- What stage name does Abel Makkonen Tesfaye go by? – The Weeknd
- What was David Bowie’s real name? – David Jones
- What are the 5 nicknames of the members of the Spice Girls? – Scary Spice, Ginger Spice, Sporty Spice, Posh Spice and Baby Spice (1 point per correct answer)
- In what year was the X-Factor first broadcast – 2004
- Who hosts the masked singer UK? Joel Dommett
- How many times have Ireland won the Eurovision song contest? 7
- You can’t stop the beat is a song from which musical? – Hairspray
- Which actor did Dermot Kennedy collab with on Giants? – Paul Mescal
- What was the name of Britney Spears’ debut single? – Baby One More Time
Geography Quiz Questions
- How many States are in the United States?
- What’s the smallest country in the world?
- How many counties are there in Leinster?
- What is the hottest continent on earth?
- What is the longest river in the world?
- Which two countries make up the Iberian Peninsula?
- What is the capital of Bulgaria?
- Where would you find Llanfairpwllgwyngyll?
- Name the river that runs through Dublin City.
- There are 6 Disneyland Parks in the world, name each of the 6 locations (1 point per correct answer)
History Quiz Questions
- How many wives did Henry VIII have?
- What year did Ireland become a republic?
- What year did the Titanic sink?
- Who were the other two astronauts with Neil Armstrong on the Apollo 11 mission? (1 point per correct answer)
- What colour were the pyramids at Giza originally?
- What disease infected potatoes during the Famine?
- Which historical figure supposedly said ‘Let them eat cake’?
- For what reason was firing stopped in Stephen’s Green during the 1916 rising?
- What was World War II referred to as in Ireland?
- Who was the first female President of Ireland?
Sport Quiz Questions
- What are the five colours of the Olympic rings? (1 point per correct answer)
- In which sport would you find axels?
- In what sport did the Irish women’s team win World Cup silver medals?
- Which famous boxer was known as “The Greatest”?
- Which member of the Royal family competed in equestrian in the 2012 Olympics?
- In what year did the wearing of helmets become compulsory in hurling?
- How many players are on a basketball team?
- Which sports star starred in the 1996 movie Space Jame?
- Who won the All Ireland Hurling Final 2020?
- How many minutes are in a standard rugby match?
Celebrity Quiz Questions
- Taylor Swift dated which member of One Direction in 2012?
- Name Kim Kardashian’s second husband.
- Tom Cruise is a member of which religion?
- Ariana Grande’s music video for Thank U, Next made reference to four teen movies. Name those four movies (1 point per correct answer)
- Who won I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2020?
- How many children do Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively have?
- What is Lady Gaga’s real name?
- Which actress named her daughter Apple?
- What show did Kelly Clarkson win in 2002?
- What is Meghan Markle’s first name?
Zoom Quiz Questions Answers
Answers: General Knowledge
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- Sally Rooney
- Boris Johnson
- Alexander Graham Bell
- 118 elements
- Coronation Street
- Moordale High
- The Hunger Games
- King’s Landing
- Summer Bay
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- The Weeknd
- David Jones
- Scary Spice, Ginger Spice, Sporty Spice, Posh Spice and Baby Spice (1 point per correct answer)
- Joel Dommett
- Paul Mescal
- Baby One More Time
- Vatican City
- The Nile
- Spain and Portugal
- River Liffey
- California, Florida, Paris, Tokyo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong (1 point per correct answer)
- Edwin “Buzz” Aldrin and Michael Collins
- Marie Antoinette
- To feed the ducks
- “The Emergency”
- Mary Robbinson
- Yellow, Blue, white, Green, Black (1 point per correct answer)
- Ice skating
- Muhammad Ali
- Zara Phillips
- Michael Jordan
- 80 minutes
- Harry Styles
- Kris Humphries
- Mean Girls, Bring It On, Legally Blonde, and 13 Going on 30 (1 point per correct answer)
- Giovanna Fletcher
- Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta
- Gwyneth Paltrow
- American Idol
Will you be using these questions for your next Zoom quiz?